Wednesday 16 September 2009

The offer

I had a call from my lawyer yesterday regarding the claim following on from the crash. All I can say is I was really surprised how much it was. It's a lot of money.

A bit of me feels a little odd and guilty about getting money I've not earned by "the sweat of my brow", but as both my nearest and dearest and lawyer have said I am entitled to it due to everything I've been through as a result of the crash. And I will also have a 5" scar and titanium plate for the rest of my life.

Well, the main thing is this is another step towards getting this whole incident out of the way. At least the insurers of the driver have done this and my lawyer isn't now advising me to take the case to court. I really didn't want to go down that road if I could help it.

Now, what to spend it on...?

No comments: