Friday 20 March 2009

No biking today

Or for another two months. That's what our consultants have told us. Fair enough, especially when they pointed out the screws holding our clavicles together will strip out of the bone if we over do it - nice!

But, it's a little frustrating. I mean, just look at the weather. It's never usually this nice in March. I remember 5 years ago today (it was our wedding day) it absolutely tipped it down. My hubbie and I, before the accident, had been planning heading away for a few days for our anniversary. He'd even suggested, if it was reasonable weather, we'd do a bit of touring on the Pan. Sod's law that it's glorious sunshine eh? Knowing our luck, when we are able to ride, it'll be really heavy rain.

I suspect we'll be so itching to get back in the saddle not much'll hold us back!

No comments: