Monday 9 July 2007

Failed Bombings

Firstly, it's great news to see that Alan Johnstone was released last Wednesday. My OH and I heard when we were stopped for lunch in Fort Augustus. Finally, some good news, especially after the attempted bombings in London and Glasgow.

Talking of the bombings, apparently people the police have "talked to"/arrested in connection with them are medically trained. I would have thought that with a little bit of a science background, they would be able to get a bomb to explode. However, I have a theory about that. These attempted bombings were carried out by Muslim extremists, who wrongly believe they are doing it in the name of God. Now, as far as I am concerned, God gave us freewill to allow us to direct our actions for good or bad purposes. Hence, there has been 9/11, the Madrid bombings and 7/7, not to forget the 21/7 failed attempts, amongst others. Now, although God gave us freewill, I think he's got totally angry with his name, and word, (both in the Bible and Koran) being used in vain, so he stopped the bombs going off, either directly or by making the bombers get the detonation wrong.

No comments: